Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Winding Down

So the semester is coming to an end. Which means review questions. Which means lots of review classes. They are helpful, but at the same time when I understand something, I'm like okay stop talking... I want to talk about what I don't understand. Rather than beating a dead horse to another death. Gah. Except wait you can't kill someone/something twice. Yup that is something we have talked about. 

I am kind of excited for the semester to be over. Finals last about 3 weeks, but it is only 4 tests. There are 3-4 days between each test. So its kind of like, study your brains out, take a test. Study, take a test. It's kind of a break I guess. I start summer school right after finals are done. So that will be interesting. But when summer school is done I have a little over a month of working 15 hours a week, which is like a mini vacation as well. I'm trying to get some sort of a light at the end of the tunnel. 

I'm dreading studying for Civil Procedure. I haven't learned ANY of it this semester. Partly my fault, partly the fault of the nincompoop professor who refuses to actually teach. So I have a semester's worth of Civil Procedure to learn in 4 days. I don't even want to think about it. 

I realize I haven't posted any professor quotes in awhile so here are the latest: 

Sometimes I think, does that make sense, yes it does. Oh wait no it doesn't  Then I get a headache for like a half an hour. So just don’t think about it.


Older student in class says—sorry I’m kind of senile. Prof says: no I’m older than you so that doesn't work.

You can’t deflect it; I’m looking right at you.

Don’t you miss me? Of course you do, I can’t say the same for me.

Huge Thunder noise… “Don’t worry you’re safe in here.”

It feels weird being in jeans.

I can sue him; I can sue that son of a bitch.

Professor is talking about how he dislikes the Jeffersonian interpretation and how it comes into the 14th Amendment. BIG thunder clap. “God’s a Jeffersonian. I still stand by what I said though.”

You Betcha—that’s technical talk.

It’s like Downton Abby telling your servants what to do.

I am not going senile I refuse to acknowledge it God Damn it!

Then we will talk about the dormant commerce clause, snaps his fingers above his head, ummm kay.

I’d like to blame my secretary but actually I did this myself.

That’s a long ass question.

Does anybody want to fight me? Well don’t cause that’s the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment