Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oh the Things you'll hear in Criminal Law

It occurred to me that I should perhaps keep track of some of the more funny things my professors say.  
So here are some quotes from Criminal Law today, some are paraphrased:

This is soon enough for you guys to be giving legal advice 

Someone sneezed… “don’t hold those suckers back”

Not to speak ill of the Lutherans, they did reform my church, but they left me behind unfortunately

Call me old fashioned but I usually take my clothes off pretty close to the tub.

Lutheran girls seeing men naked oh my god. I don’t think my mother ever saw my father naked, but he was catholic so maybe. But she was Norwegian… wild crowd.

So I have a pet named Misty, shes in heaven, if there is a heaven for dogs, and if there isn’t a heaven for dogs then of course there isn't heaven.

Did I tell you about the priest who called 911 over the weekend because he was gagged and in handcuffs and apparently one of his dates had left him this way? I’m supposed to confess to this guy, what could I say that would be interesting?

You know I’m in a carpool with physicists…and I’m an old lady so I can say what I want… and there are two of them… do I have to say more… all your buttons are buttoned wrong, your fly is down, I know you don’t believe in mirrors because you live in the fifth dimension.

Thank God this was an older case (US v Villegas) or the Twilight Series would have made these kids get dead, they would have drunk the blood.

Guess what happens to empty holes… oh sorry. Guess what happens to empty quarries…

My dog will die, because he does lick my boots, I’ve trained him to do that… 

No comments:

Post a Comment