Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Break

Its break time. Life is a little crazy. Stressful. But relaxing at the same time. I've found I cannot slow down, my brain is always going a million miles an hour. I want to do things, get stuff done, be productive. But what is there to do? Not a lot. I am applying for the IL bar, which is quite a task.

Ordered books for next semester. Going to start reading on Monday. Will be fun.

Got my first grade back. Civil Procedure. Just above Average... C+ So I'm going with it. Kind of indifferent. I'd hoped I would do better. But honestly I'm relieved I passed at least one of my classes. The other grades aren't up yet. So I'll have to wait to see.

Time to get back to doing the IL bar stuff I guess.

Here is hoping the rest of my grades are above average. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment