Monday, February 25, 2013

Good News

I have been offered a Graduate Assistantship at the Students Legal Assistance Office! This means I will go to school next year for free! And gain valuable legal experience. I am so very excited!

And now for your reading enjoyment more professor quotes:

If you’re not in a continuous state of fear you cannot go to law school.

Sarah did you have your hand up? No I was just… Yeah well too bad.

My favorite commentary on mental illness: the most interesting man I ever dated was in the waste water treatment business. And one of the things I learned was, everything that goes into our commodes ends up in our water system. So they found a certain kind of fish that had a high level of anti-anxiety drug in them. And it turns out these fish have no fear, they swim in places where their predators live and they are eaten. So doesn't this tell you that it is ridiculous for people to take anti-anxiety drugs when all it does is make them susceptible to dangers.

I was weaned on Falstaff beer I think too.

I wanted to be a professional bowler but I gave that up when I was very young.

There was that professor who took out a 9 mm at a faculty meeting when she was denied 10 year. It’s been a fantasy of mine.

Ladies if you’re going to get drunk wear a skirt. No indecent exposure if you have to pee outside.

If you guys aren’t briefing your cases you will probably go to hell when you die.

Maybe this judge took it in the shorts during a divorce.


No comments:

Post a Comment