Monday, February 18, 2013

Stupid

I have never felt so stupid in my life. Why? I don't know. How's that for stupidity?

I read the homework for today. Then in Con Law I realized that I hadn't understood well any of the reading. Part of that can be attested to the 50+ pages. Thank God he goes over everything and explains. I mean a lot of the concept questions about why things happened I knew, but what happened in Knight? What happened in this other case? I don't know. I didn't even realize that 2 of the cases overruled 2 of the other cases. See stupid.

Money management. I'm working on it, and sticking to my budget, but (and this is going to sound childish) but being all grown up and keeping track of bills and budgets and rationing money... is HARD. I don't wanna do it no more.

Basic knowledge and common sense is leaving me. Its like see ya on spring break until then... you're just going to sound stupid. I hate having to go to my mom for help, for her to help me sort this stuff out. Its like I write papers and have her read them so she can see what I'm doing, and she cannot understand them... but I cannot seem to multi task the way I used to, to be able to grasp simple concepts. Its like impossible.

Then there are the joys of being a Lady. Gals you know what I'm talking about. That once a month when you just want to lay in bed and die. Yeah. That and law school. together. NOT COOL.

Ahhhhhhh! Anyway I'm going to finish my taco salad dinner and get back to homework... if I can understand it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment