Sunday, February 17, 2013

More Quotes From Class


My classmates and I have decided that keeping track of things law profs say is pretty entertaining... so here are more quotes from class this past week. 

Contracts: Its ok to screw 'em fair and square. Not ok to screw them unfair and un-square.

Contracts: Who’s going to go out and buy the furniture on the after market after people have been sleeping on it and everything else people do in beds for two years?

Criminal Law: I always make it difficult for my kids to commit suicide. They have to hold their breath. I don’t have a gun or aspirin or car exhaust. We can talk more later about athletes foot. I have a lot of areas of expertise that have not been tapped by NIU. (you may be wondering what she was talking about... if you know let me know...) 

Criminal Law: I hate valentine’s day I've been single for 25 years, valentine’s day? That’s why I don’t have a gun in my house. Yeah somebody gave my dog a heart shaped treat; I'm like hello give me something.

Criminal Law: In regards to Polka-- Grab somebody’s stinky smell grandpa and dance him to death. That is fun.

Criminal Law: You can find love in jail, but almost no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment