Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Quotes From Classes

So I feel as though I should post more quotes from professors to make up for some not so happy posts recently. Happy Reading


Can you hear the contract language screaming from the torture it has been through here?

There were 750 people in line to see a Supreme Court Justice. How cool is that? She didn't rap or take off her clothes. (Singing and shimming) “It’s getting hot in here”.

Yeah I’m an elitist but I deserve it. You practice law for 30 years, it makes you old bald and fat

Professor scratches head… “I don’t have an itch, I just don’t get it! Do you?”

Carry your Constitution with you. What’s your phone number again… I’ll put it right here next to the 14th amendment. If you’re not married don’t get married yet. Commonwealth v. Carroll whew.

I want you to think about indecent exposure in MN, which is an interesting thought because my niece goes to school up there and they have 28” of snow so indecent exposure is a pretty brave act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment