Monday, November 26, 2012

Last Week

Today began the last week of classes. What follows is 3 weeks of final exams. The 1Ls have the good fortune to have 4 days between each exam. Thank God for that.

I don't know whether to be scared stiff or excited. So I'm feeling a mixture of both. I'm basically done with the reading for the rest of the week, and therefore the rest of the semester. Which is a happy feeling.

I have outlines started ish half done ish for all of my classes. Which is good. Actually not really good. More like depressing as hell. But whatevs.

I finished taking a semesters worth of online Barbri Civil Procedure courses. I now have a clue what a regular professor would test for. However, that does not apply to my Civ Pro professor... so I have no clue what to do with that class.

In addition I sent an email to my landlord here in hell explaining that if any raging parties occur during finals I will call the police. Which is a fast way to make studying easier. But it does make me feel even more like a hermit in my cave.

Now it is back to homework,


The end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment