Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ranting

Grrrr... I don't know what I'm going to do.

First Rant: My cat. I love him. I've had him a few weeks and he can be just the sweetest thing. HOWEVER recently he has decided to see how many times he can bite me. He gets this possessed look on his face, and then bites me! Its like he has multiple personality disorder... and the bad personality is becoming the dominate one. I talked to an expert today who specializes in formerly feral cats, and she said I have a bad cat. :( But I'm going to try some techniques to regain control and hopefully my loving kitty. After all he is a cat whose purpose is to reduce my stress... not drive me crazy.

Second Rant: Homework. For one of my classes this week we have to read 82 pages. Now to those undergrads reading this and saying yeah I have that for one night... I know I was a history major, I averaged 300 pages a week per class... BUT READING FOR LAW SCHOOL IS DIFFERENT. It takes time, analysis, case briefing, and understanding... so much work.

Third Rant: Liars. Why do people lie? It is not ok. If the people whom I rescued Sheldon from had been honest I wouldn't have been in this mess. If the people who I rented from had been honest I wouldn't be consulting legal advice. And finally if people stopped telling lies we wouldn't have to watch all these damn political commercials!

Ok so ranting complete. Now I must eat some dinner and enjoy an adult beverage. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment