Saturday, November 3, 2012

November...da da da dun...

It is finally November. 25 days until my birthday to be exact. Also 33 days until my first law final. I'm tired, and really not in the mood to work on my Memo II project. But I really do need to get to work. My plan for the weekend is to do Property and Legal Writing-- crack down and get some stuff done. I busted but this week, and everything for Monday is done, I just want to get a jump start and understand what we've done thus far better. Memo II is proving to be a HUGE project, very time consuming... and I'm not sure how to start writing... Again motivation..... so not with me today. I am getting to spend some quality time with Sheldon, my kitty cat. I've always been a dog person, but I must say this kitty is growing on me. He has taken to sleeping on top of me at night, its like having a vibrating (purring) heating pad on your chest. I love it.

Yesterday was an eventful day. I went to my Contracts professor to discuss my midterm. He made me feel much better. He said that what I had on the paper was really solid, but that I ran out of time. Which did make me feel pretty good- at least I wasn't wrong with what I wrote, I just didn't have enough time to write everything down. On the bright side I get to use exam soft for the final, which will allow me to put my thoughts down quicker. In addition to this happy meeting I spoke to my attorney and discovered that I have a pretty good case and will probably be able to move in January! This excites me to no end. My apartment is nice, but its in the heart of the party-loving part of town... law students don't party, at least not 7 nights a week. Ooh to be an undergraduate again. Then I went and toured a new apartment, its nice, just oddly put together... like the people who designed it may have been a little drunk. But its a possibility. To end my day I went shopping and talked to a really nice lady in the cat isle at Walmart. She gave me some much needed advice about my kitty cat. :)

Well I suppose I should get back to my homework and my laundry. And my Big Bang Theory marathon... which makes for great background noise while I clean and write this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment